The SynergyF4 was designed as an upgrade to your standard F4 flight controller with a focus on cleaner and easier building. A TBS Unify Pro V3 or a Unify Nano can be directly mounted to the surface of the board with no tape or zipties required. In addition, the FrSky XM+ and TBS Crossfire Nano can be directly mounted to the board for a quick and easy build process.
Solder bridge selectors on the bottom of the board allow for a wide range of components to be used with the FC.
Note: This FC is compatible with any receiver and video transmitter. Simply connect the rx/vtx with wires to the correct pads.
- Processor: STM32F405 (F4 processor)
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Loop: 8k/8k
- Input: 2-6S (Max 28V)
- Regulator: Filtered 5V 3A
- Receiver: 3.3V or 5V selectable. Inverted and non-inverted selectable receiver input.
- Connectors: 8 pin JST-SH main connector. 2x 3 pin JST-SH Addressable LED connectors (mirrored output)
- Telemetry: Current Sensor and ESC Telemetry Input
- Blackbox: 128Mb flash
- Motor: 4 pwm motor outputs with D-Shot and Multishot support.
- Mounting: M3 30.5x30.5mm holes with soft mounting
- Dimensions: 37x37mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- Camera: Filtered 5V output
- Direct mounting for Unify Pro (5V) and Unify Nano (with adapter).
- Header holes for direct receiver installation.
- Built in camera control via single wire (analog only)
- Built in BetaflightOSD
- Buzzer: Dedicated pads for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Onboard addressable LED.
- Built in Tiny’s LEDs RealPit VTX power switch (selectable between ON-OFF-Remote)
- Receiver can be powered on via USB (VTX stays off)
- SmartAudio: Selectable between internal (FC controlled) and external (receiver).
- UART1: Receiver (FrSky, Spektrum, Crossfire, etc).
- UART3: SmartAudio (or any other desired output if SmartAudio is selected to pull signal from the “external” pad, designated RX SA on the top of the FC).
- UART6: ESC Telemetry (if applicable) or UART Cam control
- 4x vibration dampeners
- 1x cable (white wire) for Aikon AK32 35A/Spedix GS40 40A
- 1x cable for Hobbywing G2 (blue mark on the first batch)
- 1x Unify Nano Adapter
SYNERGYF4 TARGET NOW LIVE WITH BF 3.5.7
SYNERGY SPECIFIC CHANGES from OmnibusF4 Target
- set align_gyro = CW0FLIP
- set align_acc = CW0FLIP
Camera Control (optional):
- resource CAMERA_CONTROL 1 A08
PinIO (optional, only if selected via the solder bridge):
- resource pinio 1 B15
- set pinio_box = 39
- set vtx_pit_mode_freq = 0
Pit mode “mode” selection in the modes tab will be used to control the vtx. The above CLI commands set the mode switch to control the pin output instead of sending a command to the VTX to go to the “graveyard” channel.
Before: Pit Mode - command VTX to go to its assigned graveyard channel via SmartAudio.
After: Pit Mode - controls output of Pin B15 to output a “HIGH” or “LOW” command which controls the power that the VTX receives.
- Revision E
- Current production, first batch
- Revision F
- Added 22uF to 5V supply.
- 0.1uF on 3V proc supply.
- Reverse protection diode on vbat.
- Boot button
- Added pinout silk on bottom side of the board for the connector.
- 10k pull down for SmartAudio Lite (Unify Nano).
- Revision G (shipping)
- LED VBat selector (customer inspired)